- Call us when it matters most
- In Hours 01932868847
Welcome to Silvermere Haven Pet Cemetery and Crematorium
A dignified, personal service dedicated to the loving memory of your pet
The bond between owners and their pets is often much stronger than we are willing to admit. Those of us who are fortunate enough to have that special bond know that the loss of such unconditional love can be devastating.
We aim to ease the sadness of parting by providing our clients with a dignified and personal service. Founded in 1977 we have helped many people say their final goodbye to their pet, companion and much loved friend. Many clients decide to have their beloved pet cremated whilst others choose to have their pet buried in our peaceful pet cemetery.
As pet owners ourselves, we understand what it is like to lose a devoted family member.
We want to help you arrange your pet's final journey and honour their memory. Please telephone us and talk us through your wishes.
Why do so many trust us?
- We are pet owners and animal lovers
- We will answer any question you may have
- You are welcome to visit us before the time comes
- We listen and respect your final wishes
- We can collect your pet from your home or vets
- You can say goodbye to your pet at our Chapel of Rest
- The ashes returned are exclusively those of your pet
How do I arrange an individual cremation?
Telephone us on 01932 868847 to discuss and make the final arrangements for your pet.
Clients travel from far and wide to say goodbye
We provide services to pet owners and veterinary practices in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, West Midlands, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Surrey and Sussex.